Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Grace Meng's Response Regarding Her Father Jimmy Meng's Arrest on Federal Bribery Charges

This quote says it all.


"I am shocked and deeply saddened by these allegations. Prior to this afternoon’s reports, I had no knowledge of my father’s actions or the investigation. I am independent of my father – always have been, always will be. Until more facts emerge and we have a better understanding of the situation, the only thing further I’ll say is that I urge my father to fully cooperate with all authorities. " - Assemblywoman Grace Meng

1 comment:

  1. You were his campaign manager, no? He was also seen as the great asian hope until he didn't seek reelection following a scandal regarding election irregularities in his first campaign.

    "In 2004, Meng became the first Asian American to be elected to the legislature in New York State history. He served only one term, having decided against running for re-election in 2006 following a scandal regarding election irregularities in his first campaign. His campaign manager was his daughter, Grace Meng, and Chief of Staff was Sandra Ung."

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jimmy-Meng/172181279515685#

    ReplyDelete